- Where: Westville High School Library
- When: Tuesday, November 7, 2017
- Time: 5:30-7:00pm (come & go)
Northeastern State University financial aid will be available to answer any questions you may have while completing your FAFSA online. We will also provide financial aid literature so that you can make informed decisions regarding the future of your education. Hope to see you there!!
What to bring with you: Parent & Student
1. 2016 Federal Tax Forms
2. Asset Information
3. Driver’s License
4. FSA ID – For Student/Parent
- The FSA ID is used to electronically sign your FAFSA Application.
- Please go to fsaid.ed.gov to obtain your FSA ID now prior to FAFSA Night. (Note: Write it down and keep in a safe place as we do not have access to look up or get a replacement ID for you if you misplace or forget it. You WILL use this regularly.)
***A drawing will be held for a $200 scholarship***