We will be celebrating Red Ribbon Week November 2-6.
Red Ribbons will be placed in teachers' mailboxes for their 1st period class, by Monday (11/2). Dress up days:
Monday (11/2) - Pajama Day "Put drugs to sleep"
Tuesday (11/3) - Camo Day "Hide from drugs"
Wednesday (11/4) - Hat Day "Put a cap on drugs"
Thursday (11/5) - Wear Red "Be happy, be brave, be drug free"
*Come by and sign the "Pledge to be drug free" sheet and get a piece of candy. We will be in the cafeteria during lunch.
Poster Contest for 7th -12th grades:
- Create your best drug free design on 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper.
- Make sure your name, grade, and 1st period teacher's name are on the back.
- 10th - 12th grade, give your poster to Mrs. Meadows, room 313 in the HS, by 12:00 pm on Wednesday (11/4).
- 7th - 9th grade, give your poster to Mrs. Pruitt, room 406 in the JH, by 12:00 pm on Wednesday (11/4).
- Posters will be displayed in the JH and HS halls.
- Prizes for 1st & 2nd Place winners for 7th-8th.
- Prizes for 1st & 2nd Place winners for 9th-10th.
- Prizes for 1st & 2nd Place winners for 11th-12th.